OA Member Portal
As soon as possible, log into the OA Member Portal to update your contact information before the OA Weekend:
Date & Location
Date: 10/6/2023 – 10/8/2023 (Friday to Saturday)
Start Time: Friday – 7:00pm
End Time: Sunday – 10:00am
Cost: $30* per member
To Register: OctoberFest Weekend Registration
Registration deadline: Friday, September 29, 2023
PRE-REGISTRATION & PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUIRED
– You will not be able to just show up at the weekend without pre-registering and paying
– Click the link above to register
– Registration & payment received deadline date is above
FUN weekend at camp, exclusive only to Order of the Arrow members
Join us for our OctoberFest Fellowship Weekend for all Lodge members!
Fun, fellowship, and great food!
– All current Ordeal members (except those new from this year), become a Brotherhood member (2nd Degree/Honor) by following these easy requirements (completed at the Weekend): www.witauchsoman.org/brotherhood
– OA Lodge welcome weekend for new Ordeal Members and all Members!
– No service all weekend – FUN ACTIVITIES!!
– Great food and plenty of it!
– Fun & safe games and competitions
– Patch Trading – bring your patches to trade or show off!
– W-Mart (OA Lodge Store) open and year-end CLEARANCE SALE
– Lodge/Chapter/Committee information, planning, and involvement – GET INVOLVED!
– Leadership development training session
– Chapter meeting with your local Chapter members
– Special Vigil Honor members’ reunion/fellowship and welcome new Vigils
– Church – We offer both a Catholic Mass and Interfaith Service Saturday Night. Questions have been raised about Scouts having to leave on Saturday night to make church on Sunday, we do provide services at the weekend so there is no need to leave early.
Check-In Arrival & Departure at the Weekend
Friday – Check-in
– Check-In 7:00-8:00pm
– We highly recommend you arrive at camp before 8:00pm
– There is a “welcome tent” as you enter camp and they will show you to the parking lot and where to go to check in.
Sunday – Pick-up
– Weekend ends at 10:00am. This is at the conclusion of our Lodge meeting and weekend closing
PARENTS – PLEASE PLAN TO PICK YOUR SCOUT UP AT 10:00am SUNDAY.
Friday Night Weekend Check-In Instructions
Download printable version of the steps for Friday Check-In for:
Friday Check-In Sheet
Download printable version of the full weekend schedule:
OctoberFest Weekend Schedule
What to Bring / Packing List
- Current BSA Health and Medical form (Parts A & B) (bring a copy, NOT original, to the event to turn in at Check-In):
BSA Health and Medical Form Parts A & B
- Medical Screening Pre-Event form filled out and bring along to the event to turn in at Check-In:
Pre-Event Medical Screening Checklist
- Face mask (qty. 3)
- Medication (please notify us at Check-In of any medication)
- Class “A” shirt and uniform (for Brotherhood Candidates & Ceremonies team only)
- Sleeping bag
- Personal tent (you may NOT tent with others due to COVID restrictions)
- Rain gear or poncho
- Flash light or head lamp
- Pocket knife
- Water bottle
- Chair / camp chair (something easy to carry)
- Other normal personal gear and toiletries (general personal stuff that you would normally take weekend camping)
- Do NOT bring any cooking gear (you will be eating in the Dining Hall)
- All 18+ years old MUST have current Youth Protection Training
- BROTHERHOOD CANDIDATES only:
- Brotherhood letter that you wrote per the requirements on www.witauchsoman.org/brotherhood
*Cost amount does not include any additional credit card, service, or processing fees
Contact Us if you have questions
This form sends an email to the Activities Committee
Map / Directions to Camp
Trexler Scout Reservation (288 Camp Trexler Road, Kunkletown, PA 18058)