We are currently working with Council leadership to finalize our use of camp during COVID for OctoberFest Weekend Oct 9-11th
We hope to finalize these details by Thurs Sept 24th and will open registration then.
Thank you for your patience as we work through the COVID details.
Date: 10/9/2020 – 10/11/2020 (Friday to Sunday)
Location: Trexler Scout Reservation (288 Camp Trexler Road, Kunkletown, PA 18058)
To Register: OctoberFest Weekend Registration
Flyer: OctoberFest Weekend Info Flyer
FUN weekend at camp, exclusive only to Order of the Arrow members
– OA Lodge welcome weekend for new Ordeal Members and all Members!
– No service all weekend – FUN WEEKEND!!
– Great food and plenty of it!
– Archery and Rifle Shooting range competitions and open shooting ranges
– Fun sports (Volleyball, Basketball, Ladder Ball, Corn hole, Kan Jam, Gaga pit)
– Fun game competitions (Air Hockey, Skee-Ball, Foosball, Ultimate Jenga,
Board Games, Video Games, Horseshoes, and more!)
– “Magic: The Gathering” Tournament
– Patch Trading – bring your patches to trade or show off!
– W-Mart (OA Lodge Store) open and year-end CLEARANCE SALE
– Become a Brotherhood Honor OA member (if received Ordeal before April 1st)
– Lodge/Chapter/Committee information, planning, and involvement – GET INVOLVED!
– Leadership development training sessions – earn a special Lodge Trained patch
– Special Vigil Honor members’ reunion/fellowship and welcome new Vigils
– Special event mug for you to keep
Friday Night Weekend Check-In Instructions
Download printable version of the steps for Friday Check-In for:
MEMBERS: Members Friday Check-In Sheet
Basic Weekend Schedule
-Registration 7-8 PM – Settlers Dining Hall
-Fun events, check Full Weekend Schedule below
-We have a Catholic Mass and Interfaith Services Saturday Night
-Weekend ends at 10 am. This is at the conclusion of our Lodge meeting and weekend closing
PARENTS – PLEASE PLAN TO PICK YOUR SCOUT UP AT 10 AM.
Full Weekend Schedule
Download printable version of the full weekend schedule for Members:
OctoberFest Weekend 2020 Members Schedule
What to Bring
- Boy Scout or OA Class “B” shirts (it will be a mostly casual weekend)
- Boy Scout Class “A” uniform (only needed for Saturday 4:30pm-7:30pm)
- Order of the Arrow Sash
- Newest BSA Physical form with Parts A & B completed (bring a copy, NOT original)
- Tent (you are welcome to tent with other people)
- General personal stuff that you would normally take camping
- BROTHERHOOD CANDIDATES only:
- Brotherhood Letter that you wrote per the requirements in the book
Contact Us if you have questions
Map / Directions to Camp
Trexler Scout Reservation (288 Camp Trexler Road, Kunkletown, PA 18058)