To pay 2021 OA Lodge Dues, click here: 2021 OA Lodge Dues <— CLICK THERE TO PAY DUES
OA Membership/Dues Info:
- OA Dues yearly cost = $15
- You must be 2021 dues current to attend any OA event or meeting, or to wear the OA Lodge flap on your uniform and wear an OA sash
- You may pay 2021 OA Lodge Dues beginning October 10, 2020
- TRANSFER Members transferring into our Lodge – use above Dues link
- REINSTATING Members coming back to our Lodge – use above Dues link
- Vigil Honor members who are transferring into our Lodge or reinstating after a long time must email a scan of their Vigil Certificate to: membership ~AT~ witauchsoman.org
- Your OA Dues Card will be mailed to you soon after payment, please be patient, we are all volunteers!
The Order of the Arrow, Scouting’s Honor Society, is made up of thousands of great Scouts and Scouters like yourself, who were elected to the Order by their fellow Scouts because they saw something in you, something special.
You are an Arrowman and we ask that you continue your support for your lodge and the Order of the Arrow. Its goals and principles are now more important than ever!
An active member in Witauchsoman Lodge #44 is someone who is a currently registered Scout or Scouter in the Minsi Trails Council with current OA dues paid. With active membership, you are entitled to attend all functions of the lodge appropriate for your honor level. It also entitles you to wear your OA flap and OA sash. If you don’t pay your dues, you are not a member, and the OA flap should be removed from your uniform.
Remember the Obligation and Admonition. Also, remember … “The ones who chose you, need you.”
NOTE: Click link ABOVE to pay dues, the below form is just for questions, please do not use it to pay dues, click link at top
This form sends an email to the Membership Committee Chair & Adviser: