JUST ELECTED? 2021 Newly Elected OA Induction Candidates,
go here instead: www.witauchsoman.org/induction
Also includes 2020 elected candidates that didn’t complete their Induction last year.
OA Member Portal
As soon as possible, log into the OA Member Portal to update your contact information before the OA Weekend:
Date & Location
Fall Fellowship Weekend
Date: 9/10/2021 – 9/12/2021 (Friday to Saturday)
Start Time: Friday – 6:00pm
End Time: Sunday – 11:00am
Location: Camp Minsi (106 Camp Minsi Road, Pocono Summit, PA 18346)
Cost: $30 per member
To Register: Fall Fellowship Weekend Registration NOTE: We are waiting for a new fully online registration and payment system from National. As soon as that is ready, we will open registration for Fall Weekend.
Registration & payment received deadline: Friday, September 3, 2021
PRE-REGISTRATION & PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUIRED
– You will not be able to just show up at the weekend without pre-registering and paying
– Click the link above to register
– Registration & payment received deadline date is above
Join us for our Fellowship Weekend for all Lodge members! – Fun, service, fellowship, and great food!
All current Ordeal members (except those new from this year’s Spring Weekend), become a Brotherhood member (2nd Degree/Honor) by following these easy requirements (completed at the Weekend): www.witauchsoman.org/brotherhood
Witauchsoman Lodge #44 is dedicated to maintaining and improving our Camp facilities. Please join us to make our Weekend a productive endeavor. The OA has been providing service to the Minsi Trails Council and its camps for over 90 years. Without this service, the Council would be unable to provide the excellent program it offers to so many youth during the summer and throughout the year. In order for the Lodge to provide this level of service, WE NEED YOUR HELP. Lodge Weekends are not just the place to take your Ordeal; they are a time for current members to rededicate themselves to the principles of brotherhood and cheerful service. We ask that you to come and share a weekend of brotherhood, service, fellowship, and FUN!
Church – We offer both a Catholic Mass and Interfaith Service Saturday Night. Questions have been raised about Scouts having to leave on Saturday night to make church on Sunday, we do provide services at the weekend so there is no need to leave early.
Check-In Arrival & Departure at the Weekend
Friday – Check-in
– Check-In 6:00-8:00pm
– We highly recommend you arrive at camp before 7:00pm
– There is a “welcome tent” as you enter camp and they will show you to the parking lot and where to go to check in.
Sunday – Pick-up
– Weekend ends at 11:00am. This is at the conclusion of our Lodge meeting and weekend closing
PARENTS – PLEASE PLAN TO PICK YOUR SCOUT UP AT 11:00am SUNDAY.
Friday Night Weekend Check-In Instructions
Download printable version of the steps for Friday Check-In for:
PARENTS: Friday Check-In Sheet
MEMBERS: Friday Check-In Sheet
Download printable version of the full weekend schedule:
Fall Fellowship Weekend Members Schedule
Camp Minsi Map
What to Bring
- Current BSA Health and Medical From (Parts A & B) (bring a copy, NOT original, to the event to turn in at Check-In):
BSA Health and Medical Form Parts A & B
- COVID Pre-Event form filled out and bring along to the event to turn in at Check-In:
Pre-Event Medical Screening Checklist
- Face mask (qty. 3)
- Medication (please notify us at Check-In of any medication)
- Class “A” shirt and uniform
- OA Sash
- Sleeping bag
- Personal tent (you may NOT tent with others due to COVID restrictions)
- Rain gear or poncho
- Work clothes & work gloves
- Flash light or head lamp
- Pocket knife
- Water bottle
- Chair / camp chair (something easy to carry)
- Other normal personal gear and toiletries (general personal stuff that you would normally take weekend camping)
- Do NOT bring any cooking gear (you will be eating in the Dining Hall)
- All 18+ years old MUST have current Youth Protection Training
- BROTHERHOOD CANDIDATES only:
- Brotherhood letter that you wrote per the requirements on www.witauchsoman.org/brotherhood
Service Project List
Download printable version of the: Service Project List
Tools and materials for service projects:
Please check the service project list above before leaving for the weekend to see if you have any tools/equipment that would help with our service projects for the weekend.
Contact Us if you have questions
Map / Directions to Camp
Camp Minsi (106 Camp Minsi Road, Pocono Summit, PA 18346)