Date: 5/31/2019 – 6/2/2019 (Friday to Sunday)
Location: Trexler Scout Reservation (288 Camp Trexler Road, Kunkletown, PA 18058)
Cost: $30 – Members
Cost: $60 – OA Induction (not yet a member / being inducted)
To Register: Spring Fellowship Weekend Registration
JUST ELECTED? 2019 Newly Elected OA Induction Candidates, go here instead: OA Induction Candidate
Fellowship Weekend for all Lodge members
Fun, service, fellowship, great food!
Ordeal members complete your Brotherhood and seal the bond: Become a Brotherhood member
2019 Newly Elected OA Induction Candidates, go here instead: OA Induction Candidate
Witauchsoman Lodge is dedicated to maintaining and improving our Camp facilities. Please join us to make our Weekend a productive endeavor. The OA has been providing service to the Minsi Trails Council and its camps for over 90 years. Without this service the Council would be unable to provide the excellent program it offers to so many youth throughout the year. In order for the Lodge to provide this level of service, WE NEED YOUR HELP. Lodge Weekends are not just the place to take your Ordeal; they are a time for existing members to rededicate themselves to the principles of brotherhood and cheerful service. We ask you to come and share a weekend of brotherhood, service, fellowship, and FUN.
Church – Catholic and Interfaith services are on Saturday evening. Questions have been raised about Scouts having to leave on Saturday night to make church on Sunday, we do provide services at the weekend so there is no need to leave early.
Basic Weekend Schedule
- Registration 6-8pm
- Brotherhood Candidate Conversations from 6-8pm
- No member is allowed to leave camp without signing out at the dining hall – must inform Lodge Adviser prior to signing out due to camp policy.
- Induction Candidates are not allowed to leave camp-No Exceptions.
- Weekend ends at 11 am. This is at the conclusion of our lodge meeting and chapter meetings.
- PARENTS – PLEASE PICK YOUR SCOUT UP AT 11 AM.
FULL Weekend Schedule
Download printable version of the full weekend schedule for Members:
Spring Fellowship Weekend 2019 Members Schedule
Friday Night Weekend Check-In Instructions
Download printable version of the steps for Friday Check-In for:
PARENTS: Parents Friday Check-In Sheet
MEMBERS: Members Friday Check-In Sheet
What to Bring
- Boy Scout Class “A” uniform
- Order of the Arrow Sash
- Newest BSA Physical form with Parts A & B completed (bring a copy, NOT original)
- Work Clothes/Gloves and tools for service projects (see below)
- Tent (you are welcome to tent with other people)
- General personal stuff that you would normally take camping
- BROTHERHOOD CANDIDATES only:
- Brotherhood Letter that you wrote per the requirements in the book
Service Project List
Download printable version of the Service Project List
Tools and materials for Service Projects:
Please check the service project list before leaving for the weekend to see if you have any tools/equipment that would help with our service projects for the weekend.
Contact Us if you have questions
Map / Directions to Camp
Trexler Scout Reservation (288 Camp Trexler Road, Kunkletown, PA 18058)