Date: 6/2/2017 – 6/4/2017 (Friday to Sunday)
Location: Trexler Scout Reservation (288 Camp Trexler Road, Kunkletown, PA 18058)
Cost: $30 – Members
Cost: $60 – OA Induction (not yet a member / being inducted)
To Register: Spring Fellowship Weekend Registration
JUST ELECTED? 2017 Newly Elected OA Induction Candidates, go here instead: OA Induction Candidate
Event DetailsFellowship Weekend for all Lodge members Fun, service, fellowship, great food! Ordeal members complete your Brotherhood and seal the bond: Become a Brotherhood member 2017 Newly Elected OA Induction Candidates, go here instead: OA Induction Candidate Witauchsoman Lodge is dedicated to maintaining and improving our Camp facilities. Please join us to make our Weekend a productive endeavor. The OA has been providing service to the Minsi Trails Council and its camps for over 85 years. Without this service the Council would be unable to provide the excellent program it offers to so many youth throughout the year. In order for the Lodge to provide this level of service, WE NEED YOUR HELP. Lodge Weekends are not just the place to take your Ordeal; they are a time for existing members to rededicate themselves to the principles of brotherhood and cheerful service. We ask you to come and share a weekend of brotherhood, service, fellowship, and FUN. Church - Catholic and Interfaith services are on Saturday evening. Questions have been raised about Scouts having to leave on Saturday night to make church on Sunday, we do provide services at the weekend so there is no need to leave early.
Basic Weekend ScheduleFriday
- Registration 6-8pm
- Brotherhood Questioning from 6-8pm
- No member is allowed to leave camp without signing out at the dining hall – must inform Lodge Adviser prior to signing out due to camp policy.
- Ordeal Candidates are not allowed to leave camp-No Exceptions.
- Weekend ends at 12 noon. This is at the conclusion of our lodge meeting and chapter meetings.
- PARENTS – PLEASE PICK YOUR SCOUT UP AT 12 NOON
Friday Night Weekend Check-In InstructionsDownload printable version of the steps for Friday Check-In for: PARENTS: Parents Friday Check-In Sheet MEMBERS: Members Friday Check-In Sheet
Full Weekend ScheduleDownload printable version of the full weekend schedule for Members: Spring Fellowship Weekend 2017 Members Schedule
What to Bring
- Boy Scout Class “A” uniform
- Order of the Arrow Sash
- Newest BSA Physical form with Parts A & B completed (bring a copy, NOT original)
- Work Clothes/Gloves and tools for service projects (see below)
- Tent (you are welcome to tent with other people)
- General personal stuff that you would normally take camping
- BROTHERHOOD CANDIDATES only:
- Brotherhood Letter that you wrote per the requirements in the book
Service Project ListDownload printable version of the Service Project List Tools and materials for Service Projects: Please check the service project list before leaving for the weekend to see if you have any tools/equipment that would help with our service projects for the weekend.